We have mom hours!
Medical Terminology, proper grammar, and ability to spell medical words correctly/accurately a must
Prefer certified Medical Assistant or CNA but willing to train the right candidate Must be able to handle fast-paced busy medical office
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment Job Types: Full-time
- Lift up to 20
- Use a computer for the majority of a work shift Clinic is open 8:30-4:30 Monday- Thursday 8:30-2:30 Fridays No holidays or Weekends
Starting pay from $16-$18 based off experience We currently do no offer benefits at this time.